Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Missing Persons

Just to check whether you are familiar with the missing persons whose posters I put here.


He/She had been elected to act on the best interest of the rakyat. Seem to be missing from the constituency.
Why the photofit? Simple, I just seem to not remember exactly how the MP look like.


Too busy politicking I bet at the same time busy enriching themselves and their cronies. Or as people who are visionary, they might be holed up somewhere planning for the 13th general election.














This is the other person missing, since the same period. People are saying this person is seen around town but elusive, just like the Yeti or Bigfoot or Loch Ness monster.















These 2 may or may not be related, should you not be able to contact me when you find them, please contact the nearest zoos or SPCAs or national park administration.


 
visit my scribd - rutz.zainal

No comments: