Sunday, May 1, 2011

Belum Merdeka!

I cycle, I cycle as a form of exercise and I bought a bike a few years ago for a few hundred ringgit.

I cycle for about an hour, almost everyday whenever I am at home and when it does not rain to heavily. The bike had served me pretty well and loyally since.

With some diets too I now can put on a size 36 inch pants and do not have to catch my breath after climbing a few flights of stairs.

Recently a neighbor brought out his new bike, and showed us his bike that he claimed to be expensive and supposed to be in the top 5 range.

While I don’t really care if you have Lance Armstrong’s bike, I am a bit pissed when the word ‘expensive’ was uttered several times during the conversations.

This neighbor is not so into sports, he is the one who can get mixed up as which is Liverpool & which is Manchester United.

When asked why he is getting into the biking scene, his response was that his clients and friends are into it.

No comments: