Monday, June 8, 2009

Puing-puing

I have always wanted to write, but its not something that I have the discipline and patience to do. So blogging is maybe the natural thing to do whilst I find the patience to finish whatever that I had started to write about.

I find that writing is beautiful; when you can put what comes to your mind into words and expressing yourself in ways that makes people wanting to read or find out more. Reflecting back, I believe my first serious reading happened one day in the school library when I found a book by Robert Ludlum entitled "The Osterman Weekend."

I found the book, confusing inititially, draining gradually and thrilling eventually. Then of course more of Ludlum's books crossed my path, and I believe I had read almost all his books with the exception of those co-written with other authors.

My reading took me to Ranjau Sepanjang Jalan, Rentong, Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa; all read when I was still in secondary school.

Please, it is not about how much I had read; it is about how those books created an interest in me to write. And of course those knowledge books.

My purpose of wanting to write? It is to share my experiences and ideas.

I shall... and I will publish a book.

No comments: