Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Queue Jumping at the Highways

Looking south above Interstate 80, the Eastsho...Image via Wikipedia
I read in the news today that the police had been stationed along the highways to summon Q jumpers. In fact beside issuing the drivers with summons they were also delayed for a further 10 minutes as a penalty for driving along the emergency lane. I applaud the move but its not enough to just do it during the long holidays.

Usually when I drive during the weekends or even the wekdays, particularly when there is a heavy traffic on the highways, there will always be these drivers who make it their business to drive along the emergency lane. How I wish that the policemen were stationed there and then.
Look at the picture on the left... fat chance that this is the Malaysian highway... look again, besides the cars are on the wrong side of the road, no cars on the emergency lanes.

visit my scribd - rutz.zainal
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: