Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Salt Lake City 1

Salt Lake City, Utah, weather when I arrived was about -2 celcius, with wind it felt more like -12 celcius.
It's large city, but I do believe KL is bigger.
One thing that people must understand, SLC is not a happening city, not in the same mold as LA or even San Francisco... I term this city as "tempat orang-orang beriman" city of the faithful. Why? The Mormon Temple is smack in the middle of the city, it is also the city where the Mormon faith resides, the hometown if you will.

Downtown SLC? Nothing like Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, its virtually dead on a weekend.

They have a good mall though, the Gateway Place Mall, but what can I say about it? Its the only mall in downtown SLC. How many does KL have? Several!


visit my scribd - rutz.zainal

2 comments:

Atie said...

Be thankful that you did not land at the sin city or else....(jeng jeng jeng)...

pak pandir 2020 said...

Fortunately or unfortunately I did not, but if I did I definitely will........ get a t-shirt for it. :)